1) See your Regular Doctor to Be Sure You are not Anemic. If there is any question, have a Hemoglobin or Hematocrit done
2) Be Sure to let us Know if you are on Anti-Coagulants
3) Arrange to take it easy for the next few days after the procedure
4) Be Sure to Follow all of the Steps for Prolotherapy under "Before Your Prolotherapy Appointment " and " After Your Prolotherapy Appointment"
5) If you are already taking narcotic medication for your pain, take the medicine 1 hour before your injection and if you think you would like some pain medicine before your appointment, please let us know at the time you book your appointment, thatyou would like to come 45 minutes early in order to take some pain medication.
6) We have a state of the art surgery center available in the event that you would like to have this procedure under anesthesia