FOR AFTER HOURS CONCERNS
ABOUT YOUR TREATMENT
CALL DR. TUCKER 925-381-0379
• Please do not wash the affected area for at least 24 hours after the procedure.
• Please spend the day and evening after your Prolotherapy quietly. I strongly urge you to relax by listening to soothing music, sleeping, meditation, mantras, etc.
• Do not plan on doing any heavy activity for at least 24 hours and sometimes 48 hours after your procedure.
• Please avoid anti-inflammatory medicines: Motrin, Advil, Ibuprofen, Relafen, Voltaren, Feldene, Clinoril, Naprosyn, Aleve, Asprin and Alcohol. It also includes anti-inflammatory herbs such as: Turmeric, Ginger, Tulsi (holy basil), green tea, peppermint, rosemary, and lavender for 10 days afterward (if you could avoid them for 2 weeks that would be ideal). Baby asprin at bedtime is ok. Remember we want to create an inflammatory response.
• If your foot or ankle was treated, you will need to ace wrap or use soft elastic wrap on the ankle daily for the next 6 weeks.
• For any questions or problems, please don’t hesitate to call the numbers above.
• You may take Tylenol 350 mg (2 tablets) every 6 hours for pain.
• REMEMBER Dextrose and PRP Prolotherapy take 4-6 weeks to take effect!